Friday, May 28, 2010

Who needs a crib?

Matt and I have this cute bench in our room. Talk about a great purchase! I love it. I sit on it everyday and I love the extra storage space. It is also one of Blake favorite spots. Generally, he wakes up from his nap and climbs in here for a little bit.

Doesn't that look comfortable! Why did I bother buying another crib? I could have kept Blake in his and put the baby in here. Ha. I'm kidding of course! There are two rules when it comes to the bench....#1 Carson is not allowed to get in because he's too big and #2 Carson is not allowed to close the top while Blake is inside. It works well and I think it's pretty cute.
I love this little boy, but there are times when I don't think he's so cute. Like when he's... opening every closet and removing its contents, getting into the toilet, removing everything from the pantry, playing with the blender (unplugged of course), climbing on top of our kitchen table and dining room table or any other surface that he shouldn't be able to reach, etc. It's a constant battle with our Blake. He sure looks sweet and innocent, but he has you fooled too. The kid is a maniac. He's definitely a keeper, but sure keeps me on my toes! Every kid has their own personality for sure. I didn't have to worry about ANY of these things with Carson. I can't wait to see what kind of personality we get with Baby #3.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Slowly making my way back from the land of the dead.

Got your email, I'll send my thoughts soon.

Can't believe you're so close to the end of your pregnancy. EXCITING!!!