Tuesday, June 22, 2010

34 Weeks

What do you do in the summertime? Well, we swim! We've been swimming like crazy. We hit three different pools on Saturday alone. Swimming is basically the big "to do" on our list every day. What else sounds even remotely fun in this 100+ weather? Matt has a great camera and has taken lots of fun pictures of the kids swimming. Until he sends me those you can take a look at this 34 week belly shot. Lovely huh!? I feel like we are nearing the end of this pregnancy quickly and I can't really say I'm ready to be a mom to three little boys just yet. Ready or not...he's coming, so I better get used to the idea. We will transition Blake into Carson's room in the next couple weeks and then I'll be able to put the final touches on the nursery and post a picture of the boy's new rooms.

3 comments:

Shanna said...

Lynsey, you are adorable. Enjoy the days at the pool while you can! And, your swimsuit is darling, too. I can't wait for your new little guy to come!

Sara Hollobaugh said...

So cute! Love going to the pool with you guys!!

Jenna and Paul said...

So lucky you are all baby! I am jealous you have a pool to go swimming in. I have yet to find a good place to go to. Just think you are almost done!