Thursday, June 24, 2010

Now that's one cute fish!

This kid absolutely loves the pool. We swim just about every day and his tan line can prove it. Although he's gotten to be a pretty good swimmer he tends to just play with pool toys, squirt guns and monkey around with his dad. Matt has lots of fun with his camera that can take under water pictures and video.
Here is Carson getting some rings by the steps in the shallow end. Matt helped him get one in the deep end and Carson was pleased. By Tuesday he was ready to try again in the deep end and with a little push from Grandma Gail he could do it pretty much all by himself. He did it several times in a row until he got too tired. He'll have to show his dad his latest skill this weekend.

I don't know what I'd do without our several pool options. Matt and I have both said our next house will definitely have to have a pool in the backyard. Yes, it has it's risks, but in Arizona swimming is a necessity in the summer for sure! The boys will continue their year round swimming lessons for now and we will continue to hit the pool every chance we get!

3 comments:

lrbodine said...

You are lucky to have so much pool access! I tell Rob the same thing though - I want a pool in the backyard in the next house. Although at this point I would take a local community pool but Rob hates HOA's so that is not going to happen.

Monica said...

He is SUCH a fish!!

Sally Jensen Interiors said...

Yay...swimming is the best in AZ...both my girls are pool proof now..it's great! How are you feeling? I'm so ready to be done (physically), but I still have some projects to finish up. More houses are going up for sale over here...when you get ready to move come back here again! Al and Ali are moving in here this week too! Hope you're feeling good!