Blake was happily sitting in my room the other day, so I thought I'd take some pictures of his skills. He still isn't a big talker but talks gibberish all day long. We lovingly call his language Blake-ese. He does love to greet everyone with a "hi" which is funny. He heard some people swimming next door in their backyard and kept yelling "hi" and was confused as to why they weren't responding. He just kept yelling it louder and louder.
Nose
Eyes
Ear (he's leaning his ear toward his shoulder)
I'm all done with this showing off stuff. Leave me in peace.
As you know, Blake loves his blanket. The blue and white striped one was what we gave him after his last blanket was lost. Just before Tanner arrived I got all our baby blankets out, washed them and put them in a basket. Blake found this green and brown blanket and has since taken it for his own. I guess having a backup is a good thing. He's fine with one, but loves both.
Another cute story about Blake and his blanket...
The other night we were visiting Matt's parents. Tanner was quite upset when we put him in his carseat to go. Blake did his usual and went up to the carseat and spoke some very soft, sweet and high pitched gibberish. That didn't seem to help, so he started to hand Tanner his blanket. It was very sweet that Blake would give his prized possession to Tanner becasue he was sad.
2 comments:
oh, he's precious. your kids are such a mix of you & matt. it's crazy. first glance i'm like, hello mini-matt & then he's total lyns! cute kiddos. lucky to have you for a mama.
what a sweet little boy. Glad he is gentle and loving with Tanner.
Post a Comment