
Yesterday Tanner was two weeks old. In celebration we went to Grandma and Papa's house for him to take a nap on the floor while the older boys swam. Yesterday was also my offical due date and boy am I glad I wasn't still pregnant! This little boy has been an absolute joy. I can't imagine our family without him. We went to the doctor the day before and he passed up his birth weight. He was 7 lb. 2 oz. on Friday. I was kind of sad. I know in the blink of an eye he won't be my tiny baby anymore. I guess that's why I can actually enjoy getting up with him in the middle of the night. It won't be that way forever and for now he enjoys me holding him and cuddling him and I will enjoy every minute of that for sure!
2 comments:
he's looking like Carson to me in that picture. So dang cute :)
he is SO cute!! Definitely looks like one of the family!
Post a Comment