Sunday, August 01, 2010

Blue Ribbon

The blue ribbon for sleeping goes to.....Tanner Evans! The blue ribbon for professional swaddling (aka burrito wrapping) goes to Tanner's mom!
How can a carseat be comfortable?
I get my cuddling time in with Tanner once the boys have gone to bed. Tanner is generally awake from about 4-7 p.m. He doesn't cry. He just looks around and watches. Once he falls asleep I can't help but hold him because it's the only time I get to hold him without having to get up to do things for Carson and Blake.

Like I said, Tanner is a great sleeper. He goes to bed between 9-10 and gets up between 1-3 to eat once and then wakes up again around 7-8. Not bad. I'll take my little five hour stretches of sleep!



1 comment:

Sara Hollobaugh said...

He is cute as ever. I am glad he is letting his mommy get some sleep!!