Monday, February 02, 2009

Buddies

Here's a first - Carson holding Blake! Okay, so we bribed him with popcorn I think, but it was worth it. Blake looks a little worried. I was trying my hardest to get him to smile!

6 comments:

Diana Waite said...

That is such a CUTE picture! You need to scrap it! :)

Kapri said...

yay two cute boys...I'm thinking the brothers page :) Can't wait to snap their pics on Thursday!

The Thompson's said...

He's so cute! I can't believe how much he looks like Carson!

Rachelle said...

I love love love all the pictures of the boys. Blake is getting big so quickly and they both look so adorable together. I also love the ones of you with Blake. Very sweet! Love you guys, and miss you!

Anonymous said...

Lynsey, I've been checking your blog and have seen all of your cute pictures, but have always been in a hurry and haven't been able to comment. I love the pictures of both Carson and Blake. It makes me think that maybe I'll be okay if I don't have a girl next.:)

d feist said...

They are so cute together. And I see lots of similarities between the two. I bet your days are so busy. I can't wait to see little Blake. I hate that it might not be until November.