Oh My goodness, I love the pics... all of them! you guys seriously make the cutest little boys! I just want to kiss those cheeks... Oh wait I can tonight. Yeah Im so excited to see everyone! Love ya Jen
Ok, seeing all of the blog updates makes me want to cry. I know, I'm ridiculous...looks like I've got to figure out how to get back to the West coast to see my adorable nephews. Blake is so precious I can't stand it!
you are so lucky to have kapri so close and such a cute kid as well. he is so darn cute! i just can't get enough of him. great job kapri! wish i lived closer ;)
14 comments:
Nope!! Man do you two make good lookin boys... SHEESH!
Uh, no. It doesn't. How on earth did one little boy get blessed with all the cute genes the world has to offer?
Oh My goodness, I love the pics... all of them! you guys seriously make the cutest little boys! I just want to kiss those cheeks... Oh wait I can tonight. Yeah Im so excited to see everyone! Love ya Jen
P.S. Way to go Kapri, awesome!
He is so cute! Those are great pictures...love all of them.
Ok, seeing all of the blog updates makes me want to cry. I know, I'm ridiculous...looks like I've got to figure out how to get back to the West coast to see my adorable nephews. Blake is so precious I can't stand it!
So cute! He looks just like a mini Matt! See you tonight!
blake...you were the best little subject! thanks for letting me take your pics.
So adorable!
Can't pass this one up... it's just too cute! He's really sweet!
Um, it's official. He is the cutest little love bug I've ever seen. Seriously, cute. We're still waiting for your visit to SLC.
you are so lucky to have kapri so close and such a cute kid as well. he is so darn cute! i just can't get enough of him. great job kapri! wish i lived closer ;)
Great pictures. I love the beanie!
Nope...he's darling!
oh my gosh i want to eat him!
Post a Comment