I'm one lucky girl to have Matt as my Valentine! Last night we went out to dinner at Picazzo's (yummiest gluten free meal you'll ever come by!). It's always fun to go out and spend time with Matt. I feel like we don't get to see much of each other these days because he is so busy with work and finishing up some additional appraisal courses at night. We talked about our first Valentine's Day date. We had only been dating for about 2-3 weeks. We got all dressed up, he bought me perfume, dinner was $200 and we joke now about how he tricked me into marrying him. He took me on all sorts of fancy dates those first couple months! He says he already knew by then he'd marry me and I was pretty sure too. It has always been so fun, natural and easy with Matt. He's my better half. He makes me smile and laugh which I love. Happy Valentine's Day! Sunday, February 15, 2009
My Valentine
I'm one lucky girl to have Matt as my Valentine! Last night we went out to dinner at Picazzo's (yummiest gluten free meal you'll ever come by!). It's always fun to go out and spend time with Matt. I feel like we don't get to see much of each other these days because he is so busy with work and finishing up some additional appraisal courses at night. We talked about our first Valentine's Day date. We had only been dating for about 2-3 weeks. We got all dressed up, he bought me perfume, dinner was $200 and we joke now about how he tricked me into marrying him. He took me on all sorts of fancy dates those first couple months! He says he already knew by then he'd marry me and I was pretty sure too. It has always been so fun, natural and easy with Matt. He's my better half. He makes me smile and laugh which I love. Happy Valentine's Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cute pic! Glad to hear it was worth your while to brave the storm that is Valentines Day. Jared and I went out once years ago...never again! It was so crazy busy, even take out lines were an hour long! Now we stay in and BBQ steaks!
cute pic...yes we are glad you ad matt found each other and glad you got to go out! Oh, and Carson is a crack up in the next picture!
Wow...What a romantic picture! You look beautiful and Matt looks like he's about to eat you for dessert!
Post a Comment