I was scrolling through our family pictures again and this one caught my eye this time. Can you tell who is the center of attention in the Evans family?? Yup, you guessed it....Carson. That's the beauty of being the first grandchild. It always amuses me when I tell Carson he can't have something or can't do something and he immediately says, "I want my Grandma and Papa." This kid definitely knows how to work the system.Sunday, February 15, 2009
Center of Attention!
I was scrolling through our family pictures again and this one caught my eye this time. Can you tell who is the center of attention in the Evans family?? Yup, you guessed it....Carson. That's the beauty of being the first grandchild. It always amuses me when I tell Carson he can't have something or can't do something and he immediately says, "I want my Grandma and Papa." This kid definitely knows how to work the system.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That picture is hilarious. And yup that is how it is with the first grandchild.
That is a cute picture. He is definately the center of attention!!
Post a Comment