I'm only kidding. I really don't think Blake is advance because he can now sit, but he thinks he's pretty hot stuff. He is so content to sit and play and loves that he no longer face plants into the carpet while trying to master this move. He is crawling and getting better every day!
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
So, so cute. How sad. He will be crawling soon and begin to lose his chub a lub! I hate it when they get skinny!
That is one cute kid! Wow! I could just eat up all those rolls. What are you feeding him?
I'd love to help you with your house. Send the pics on over! Here is my address: jamie@dfcu.com
he is a doll. end of story.
He is cute. Growing up a little to fast though!
He is adorable Lyns...love the baby jail!!!
Yes he is cute! And I love the baby jail too.
Post a Comment