Friday, June 05, 2009

Do I say that?

I often wonder where Carson gets some of the things he says. My sister has been in town and we went out for gluten free pizza. Yum! Carson was sitting next to Gavin (who will be 1 tomorrow) and he kept throwing his napkin on the floor. Carson kept picking it up for him only for Gavin to chuck it back on the floor. This happened several times and Carson finally said, "seriously, Gavin" in a quiet but stern voice. We had a good laugh. He had obviously had enough of Gavin's playfulness.


Then, yesterday we went out to Cheesecake Factory with my mom. Carson picked up his own napkin (which was cloth) and dangled it in front of my face. He said, "Does anyone need a hankey?" Now that word is not in my daily, weekly, monthly or yearly vocabulary!

I love this little boy of mine! He definitely keeps us laughing.

3 comments:

Jordyn Perkins said...

That is hilarious! I found you on Jen Jarvis's blog and its so fun to see your cute 'lil fam!

So I made a big mistake the other day when I went to my parent's house on Jaeger. Dave and Gail were in the yard and we said hi and I asked how you all were and they said great, then, because I see you across the street a couple times a year, and am a complete dork, I said, "So has Lindsay had her baby yet?" Gail was all, "WHAT? Uh, yeah! Like in November!" How do you recover from that? I just said, 'Oh, wow, I'm a dork. Well good to see ya!' or something like that. Honestly I was too embarrassed to really remember what I said. I just made a b-line for the door. HAha. So, congrats on the new baby! hehe.

Momma Dianna said...

Too funny your little boy is! Only three but what a sense of humor he already has!

Sara Hollobaugh said...

Nothing Carson says could ever surprise me. He says the darndest things!