Have I mentioned how much I love having boys! They are the greatest. We've been having lots of fun this summer. Between friends, the park, swim lessons, etc. we keep ourselves pretty entertained. We've tried squeezing in some outdoor activities while the weather is nice (ha ha). No more park days that's for sure! I'm just grateful to have two wonderful little boys. Sure, each of them have their no so happy moments, but they can always make me smile. Just the other day I called Carson, "little bud" and he quickly replied, "I'm not little. I'm big Carson and you're my big mama." Oh, okay then. I called him something else another time and he said, "No, I'm Noodle and that is Bean (Blake)." It's a good thing I have Carson to keep me on my toes and keep me laughing.
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Boys
Have I mentioned how much I love having boys! They are the greatest. We've been having lots of fun this summer. Between friends, the park, swim lessons, etc. we keep ourselves pretty entertained. We've tried squeezing in some outdoor activities while the weather is nice (ha ha). No more park days that's for sure! I'm just grateful to have two wonderful little boys. Sure, each of them have their no so happy moments, but they can always make me smile. Just the other day I called Carson, "little bud" and he quickly replied, "I'm not little. I'm big Carson and you're my big mama." Oh, okay then. I called him something else another time and he said, "No, I'm Noodle and that is Bean (Blake)." It's a good thing I have Carson to keep me on my toes and keep me laughing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh, how I love to hear funny things "little" Carson says. I'm sorry, but with my family he will always be "little" Carson.
Post a Comment