Friday, June 05, 2009

Baby Brother

Carson has been very into his "little brother" for the past few weeks. He loves to introduce him to random people at the store. He says, "Hi. I'm Carson. I have a baby brother and his name is Blake. Do you like my baby?" People get a kick out of it.
Carson decided to get into Blake's exersaucer the other day. I told him he would get stuck and he climbed in anyway. Of course...he got stuck. Instead of rescuing him right away I went and grabbed my camera. He wasn't amused.
Check out Carson's face! He has had enough camera time and really wants out.

He finally gets out and amazingly wants to take a picture with Blake. This picture makes me laugh because you can see such a difference in their skin tones. Carson has always been able to tan easily. I don't know if Blake will be like that.


Carson apparently forgot he needed to hold Blake in this picture.

P.S. Just for the record...I do dress my children every day! Blake must have just puked all over himself (the kid seriously has puke issues) and Carson refuses to be dressed while in our house. At least he has some Batman pants on. Typically he runs around in his undies. I've decided it's not worth arguing over. He knows he has to be dressed to go out of the house at least.

2 comments:

Sara Hollobaugh said...

CUTE! And for the record I thought there would never be a day that I did not dress Payten. Well I have had a few of those days lately! I just call her my white trash baby! Hopefully she can forgive me!

d feist said...

Our babies are twins. Mine has the same exersaucer and he pukes 90 times a day. I can't control it no matter how much burping and gentle holding. Something always comes up. But it doesn't bother him.