Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Brotherly Love

I think these pictures will show you a small glimpse of how Carson feels about his new baby brother.



Talk about melting my heart! I was watching them with a huge smile on my face.
Does life get much better? It's a simple moment like this that helps me to realize yet again what it's all about...family! I absolutely love mine.

8 comments:

Diana Waite said...

absolutely PRECIOUS!

Natalie said...

I love all the updates. I've been checking regularly. I need to sit down and record this stuff too. I'm behind! Tanner is such a cutie. I love your new necklace. I got something similar - it's on the rustic chain website - called funky mama. Check it out.

Love ya! Keep the pics coming! AND take a rest. You don't have to be up and at 'em by 8:00 am everyday to be considered a wonder woman. We already know you are.

Marci said...

Well, I'm sitting here at work with tears all over my desk. I'm so happy to have another nephew but so sad to be so far away from it all. My visit in Sept can't come fast enough!

My nephews are not only the cutest (sorry but it's true!) but they are also the luckiest to have such a wonderful Mom and Dad.

I can't wait to meet Tanner!

Rodela Family said...

So incredibly cute. I love the look Carson has on his face when looking at his brother. All your boys are so adorable!!

Anonymous said...

love it!

Sara Hollobaugh said...

So very sweet! Who would ever think he would misbehave!

Karin said...

Congrats on the new baby! Love the pics with his bros. Makes me even more excited for mine...and jealous of 2 weeks early

Jacque said...

:) Congrats on your new baby boy! I was also surprised to read he only weighed 7lbs! Weren't your other babies pretty big? Maybe I have hope of having a normal-sized one someday!!!