Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Sweet Baby

Tanner is sure a sweet baby. We don't get to see his eyes very often just yet because he is always asleep. I wonder half the time if the boys even realize there is another little person in the house. I know soon enough he will be awake more often and life will get more hectic, so I'm enjoying the calm before the storm.

Blake really only notices Tanner when he makes his little squeeking noises. Blake will go over and talk some gibberish and softly touch his head. Here is Blake saying "cheese" for the camera. I've tried getting other pictures of them together but Blake is always off in another direction before I can snap the picture.



Mr. Tanner hanging out in his guitar onesie with his dad. This made Blake a tad jealous. Not bad, but he definitely noticed his dad was holding him.





Matt was back to work on Monday. He appreciates that I've had all our boys on a Saturday. It works out nicely with his schedule. I aim to please. We are all happy to see him after work! I'm especially happy. I'll admit I'm not the most stable person after giving birth. I think I've done better this time, but I miss Matt a lot.


1 comment:

Diana Waite said...

Mr. Tanner sure is a CUTIE! Good job on having all your boys on Saturday! :) Loving all these pictures!