I have officially survived Week 1 of being a mom to three boys. I have to admit that this recovery has by far been the best. My emotional instability has only been an issue a handful of times. What a blessing. I'm glad Matt still loves me even though I cry about things like him going to work. Carson and Blake have done pretty well. They have gotten a bit stir crazy here and there because we don't get out much, but overall I can't really complain. Carson loves his baby brother. Blake is soft when he realizes the baby even exists.
Is there anything cuter than a baby taking a little nap with his dad? I have pictures of all of our boys like this with their dad and it makes me smile. I love my boys and I sure love their dad!
Hello. I'm 1 week old. Tanner in his Sunday best. Tanner made a short debut at church this afternoon. We made it for sacrament meeting and then went home for a nap. All of the ladies loved him.
On the agenda for this week....newborn pictures for Tanner and LASIK surgery for Matt. Matt will be out of commission with his eyes closed for a couple days, but I'm just happy he'll be recovering here at home and that I get to see him a bit more. I'll take whatever I can get.
5 comments:
YAY! "SUPER" cute pics!
What a cutie! Love the name! Those pictures of Carson holding him in his Super hero costume are classic. Congratulations!
Those pictures are great! What beautiful kiddos you have.
The boys wont be a stir crazy in a couple months when they can go out back and not die of heat!! love Carson's outfit!
one week and you're already at church?? wow, super-mom! carson looks so big and old in these pictures!
Post a Comment