This kid sure makes us laugh. He has been saying the funniest things lately. For example... we were driving in the car and Carson says, "Mommy, I funny....okay." We just walked in the door from running errands and Carson says, "Hello anyone here?" He then procedes to walk through the house to make sure no one is here and continues to repeat the phrase above in every room. I love this kid! He's my sidekick. He's my little buddy. I wouldn't have it any other way.Oh and by the way I think my husband is a fabulous photographer! He gets the greatest shots of Carson. Someday I'll buy him a 40D. Love you Matt!
4 comments:
don't you love when they start to talk. Avery says the funniest things too it is the best. By the way Matt does take really good pics.
You forgot to mention how he says "I love you Aunt Farci." What is cuter???
Is that picture from Britton's wedding???
That is such a cute pic. I love when they say such funny things! Especially when they can't pronounce the words right!
Post a Comment