Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Hide 'n Go Seek

It was Carson's turn to hide from Matt. Matt found him a few times and then got side tracked talking to me. We realized it was really quiet and went to find Carson. Apparently he got tired of hiding and fell asleep in Matt's closet. It's been about ten minutes now and Carson just woke up from his little nap. I just heard Carson say, "Daddy, I'm hiding." Little does Carson know Matt is out getting Taco Bell. Carson will probably still be hiding when he returns.



9 comments:

mad white woman said...

now that is FUNNY! that's a classic story. :)

Diana Waite said...

That is SO cute! What a funny boy!

Jenn said...

Ok- that is stinkin hilarious! It was so great to see you tonight!!!

angiedunn said...

Okay, that is so cute. But he kinda looks unconscious, so I think it might have freaked me out if I found him like that.

Cutest posts & pictures ever. Carson is a gap model. And I think I remember you & your friends being the spice girls for Halloween...am I wrong?

The Griffins said...

Tag! You're it! Check out my blog to see what I mean!

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

That is hilarious!!!

Laura Blue said...

how cute is that. i love that you got pics of this little event that went on. i remember i fell asleep once while playing hide n go seek when i was a wee little one. lol very cute story. love you carson!

Marci said...

Ok, that is hilarious! What a great memory to have for later...

I still can't get over how stinking cute Carson is. It's official, I have the world's cutest nephew.

Thanks again for the Scentsy stuff. To anyone who hasn't bought any Scentsy products from Lynsey, it's a MUST!

The Cronin Family said...

I thought I left a comment last week but I guess not!

But LOL.. When I looked at it last week I could not stop laughing. Kids are the BEST!! :)