
I'm having a Scentsy Holiday Open House this Saturday from 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. If you haven't seen what this is all about COME and see. People have been asking about ordering Christmas gifts and a few more things for themselves before the holidays. This is the time to do it. FREE shipping. There will be raffles, food and of course lots of fun! Hope to see a few of you there! Click on the invitation above to view it larger. Spread the word to your family and friends also!
4 comments:
Um, I'll be there sister. Sans Chloe this time.
That invite is freaking cute. Love the fonts. And colors. And ribbon. Aka, the whole thing.
I am totally going to try and come. Do you have any stuff for sale that I could take like today? I realized I totally should have bought one for my mother in law, but guess what?...I'm a slacker and her bday is tomorrow
totally am going to do all i can to be there. i need christmas gifts and i think these would be great ones! hope to see you saturday
Lynsey- I need your street address. Please email it to me at linnym2004@msn.com. Thanks!
Post a Comment