Thursday, November 01, 2007

Halloween!!

Check out our skinny skeleton! Here he is doing his best scare. Because I mention he is skinny this might be a funny time to share that he is in the 10th percentile for weight, 10th percentile for height and 75th percentile for his head. Gotta love those Woolf heads. Pretty darn cute if you ask me!! Oh and his lips are blue because he had just finished his millionth sucker of the day.
Papa, Ma and Carson
Carson being silly.
Grandma & Grandpa Woolf
Carson, Cade and Ashley (excuse me...Dash & Ariel)
Oh so scary!

5 comments:

Em said...

cutest skeleton ever!

The Cronin Family said...

He is such a skinny little guy! Love it!!

Paul*Anne*Cohen*Addison said...

What the skinny!! Feed the boy! :) He is so dang cute. I miss everyone so much! Its fun to be updated with the blog

Natalie said...

Cute, cute. I wish I was in the 10th percentile for weight. No such luck. :)

A. Goodie said...

Sooooo cute!! I just love kids in costumes!!