Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Spice Girls

The Spice Girls
Jessie, Deborah, me and Megan (Lauren was there but refused to have her picture taken, so she was the photographer) It was fun to get together with the girls over Thanksgiving. We got pedicures and went to Paradise Bakery. We were planning on going to the Spice Girls Reunion tour in Las Vegas, but Megan will be in Hawaii and Jessie is about to have another baby. Oh the memories! We sure did have lots of fun in high school (college too!).

2 comments:

Rodela Family said...

I love the pictures of you guys! I can't believe how you have all changed yet somehow you all look the same - still all gorgeous! Tell all those girls hi for me next time you see them and I'm really sad you guys aren't going to the spice girls reunion because whenever I think of Spice girls I think of Megan and Deborah making their whole floor during freshman year at the Y dress up as the spice girls and showing us pics. of Jess, Lauren, and you dressed up. Hilarious!

Nate and Lauren said...

okay you didn't edit this... I didn't get in the picture b/c I was sick (and had been all week) that is why I didn't get in the picture... I am not a scrooge. :)