Lynner, How are you guys? I just got back from our little trip and I thought I'd peek at your blog... I can't believe Carson broke his arm!! That's the saddest news ever! He doesn't look like it slowed him on Halloween thought! :]
Hi Carson! Thanks for letting me play with you the other day. I like that you share your toys with me and that you like Buzz and "Booty"...Thanks for being my friend. My mom wants to know if I can give 5 pounds and 4 inches to you so I am not so gigantor...
Oh how I regret not getting on here sooner. I'm amazed at your booming business (and am looking forward to my Christmas present, wink wink) and can't get over what an adorable little skeleton Carson made. I so wish we were going to be there for the Christmas fun. He's going to have a blast this year and we have to miss out- breaks my heart!
How fun to catch up on your blog! I love Carson in his costume! What a little stud. I want to hear more about your business. I want my house to smell yummy too!!
10 comments:
cutest costume. very appropriate considering his recent mishap. is it possible for this boy to be anything short of the cutest thing ever?
answer: no.
Lynner,
How are you guys? I just got back from our little trip and I thought I'd peek at your blog... I can't believe Carson broke his arm!! That's the saddest news ever! He doesn't look like it slowed him on Halloween thought! :]
He is adorable!
How cute, sad, and scary! We sympathize with with you we know all about the 10th percentile. Skinny babies are pretty cute in my book.
Hi Carson! Thanks for letting me play with you the other day. I like that you share your toys with me and that you like Buzz and "Booty"...Thanks for being my friend. My mom wants to know if I can give 5 pounds and 4 inches to you so I am not so gigantor...
Love,
"Rone"
What a handsome little skeleton!
Oh how I regret not getting on here sooner. I'm amazed at your booming business (and am looking forward to my Christmas present, wink wink) and can't get over what an adorable little skeleton Carson made. I so wish we were going to be there for the Christmas fun. He's going to have a blast this year and we have to miss out- breaks my heart!
Hey, how did you do "The Evans Family" over that picture at the top of your blog?
oh.. how i love carson! i miss seeing you guys. he looks great in his costume by the way. i love him!
How fun to catch up on your blog! I love Carson in his costume! What a little stud. I want to hear more about your business. I want my house to smell yummy too!!
Post a Comment