Thursday, December 13, 2007

"Tiss"

Carson loves to give "tisses" and I love it. If he gives a kiss he's sure to give a hug too and throw in little pat on your back. Lately he'll just run up to me, hug my leg and go back to playing. I know he won't always think I'm the greatest, so I'll always have this picture to whip out as a reminder that once upon a time he thought the world of me.


4 comments:

Kapri said...

precious precious...and your hair looks so long in that picture!

The Thompson's said...

That's cute! I'm sure he will always be a mamma's boy! :)

The Griffins said...

That is so stinkin' cute! Hold on tight to those memories, because they're growing up fast! Speaking of growing, your hair is like a mile long- I love it!

Em said...

That is so cute. Those are the days you'll always cherish.