As you can see our happy little guy didn't really appreciate Santa this year. I thought we had him well prepped. Apparently not! Also notice that Santa does not look very jolly. I think this is because kids freak out like this when they are left to sit on his lap and also because the lady at the cash register told him we weren't paying for a picture package but opted to take the photos ourselves. Note to self...if you want Santa to smile you have to pay the $15. I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas!Saturday, December 22, 2007
Merry Christmas
As you can see our happy little guy didn't really appreciate Santa this year. I thought we had him well prepped. Apparently not! Also notice that Santa does not look very jolly. I think this is because kids freak out like this when they are left to sit on his lap and also because the lady at the cash register told him we weren't paying for a picture package but opted to take the photos ourselves. Note to self...if you want Santa to smile you have to pay the $15. I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I would have never thought Carson would be so scared. He seems to not be shy and love to talk most everyone. Hopefully Santa will still bring him lots of toys and goodies. He will love this picture when he is older and has children of his own. It is a CLASSIC!
that's awesome!
I think this Santa looks scary to me. No wonder he freaked out!!
Post a Comment