Do we have a cute kid or what!? Matt took this picture on Sunday morning before church. I think it might be my new favorite. I just don't want him to grow up.
umm, the cutest little guy ever! Thanks again for everything you did for the Scentsy party. I am lovin the wonderful smell of my house. Merry Christmas!
heis so adorable... and how wonderful is it to have a photographer who knows what they are doing to get you really good pics of that cute little boy. i think we all wish we could pics to turn out that good. it's amazing!
7 comments:
you do have a super cute kid. how could anyone not think that!!! i wish i took good pictures like matt...
hey matt...wanna photog my kid? you are good at that game.
and cars...you are stud.
and lyns! i'm excited to see ya!
heart, ang
carson...you are adorable...see you soon!
Rome
i totally agree! he is one cute little guy. and matt certainly has a talent for capturing some great pictures.
umm, the cutest little guy ever! Thanks again for everything you did for the Scentsy party. I am lovin the wonderful smell of my house. Merry Christmas!
This is the cutest picture of Carson Yet? Can you say Baby Gap model???!!
heis so adorable... and how wonderful is it to have a photographer who knows what they are doing to get you really good pics of that cute little boy. i think we all wish we could pics to turn out that good. it's amazing!
Post a Comment