Saturday, December 22, 2007

Tonopah

We woke up this morning and asked each other what we were going to do. Matt's idea was to take a drive. He had some appraisal pictures to take out in Tonopah. I'd never been, so we made it a family outing. I have no idea who lives out in Tonopah! It is WAY out there. It was nice just to be with Carson and Matt though. I did get a little cranky on the way back when food exits were close and I desperately needed my Mt. Dew fix for the day.
Carson really enjoyed seeing the horses when he got to Tonopah. He walked right up and said "hi horsey" and made sure we "gooked" (looked) too.
Carson and Dad taking a closer look
Mr. Horsey, Carson and Matt

1 comment:

Kapri said...

k- that's funny...we were in tonopah/buckeye yesterday too visiting Brant's sister...and carson "gooks" adorable