Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer

Sunday night was the Snedigar Family Christmas party. We've been having Christmas programs for as long as I can remember. Carson, Ashley and Cade sang Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. Pretty much just Cade sang. Carson was too occupied with his red nose. His reindeer antlers turned out nice though. I made them Sunday morning. Hopefully next year Carson will actually participate.

7 comments:

Jenn said...

that is the cutest thing... EVER! What a fun tradition.

The Cronin Family said...

I love the ears. I'm sure next year he will be the loudest kid singing!!

angiedunn said...

so cute. carson's such a little man, i love 'im.

thanks for the scensty order! hope you guys had a fun/relaxing christmas! love ya!

ForeverSarahLee said...

And I've been waiting for YOU to come into the store again... I had a X-mas card for ya. It's in Theresa's drawer, if you do decide to stop by anytime soon. Lol!

The Farnsworth Family said...

How fun! I think the reindeer ears are so cute. I love the picture of Carson and Santa too. I'll never understand why kids are so scared of someone so stinkin jolly :) Anyway, glad you had such a fun Christmas!

Paul*Anne*Cohen*Addison said...

I'm in need of some new posts pronto! I can usually count on you for at least one a week. You are slacking! :)

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

Happy New Year Lynsey and family! Cute pics...I still need to get my hands on some of those scensty candles.