Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Copy. Paste. I think not.


People tell us all the time that our boys are carbon copies of each other. I think you can definitely tell they are brothers but have their own look. You decide. Here is a picture of Carson at 6 months (is the octopus outfit) and Blake at 5 months (in the patchwork outfit).








9 comments:

Diana Waite said...

nope! Definitely brothers!

Worle said...

Hi Lynsey, I just wanted to say I love your blog, and your boys are adorable! They look like brothers, not carbon copies; although there are some serious similarities. I will post comments more often to say HI.

lrbodine said...

I agree that they don't look exactly alike. But you can definitely tell they are related!

Momma Dianna said...

They do look like bros, but not the same as babies. They are each their own and that's good so they have a individual identity. I used to think my girls looked a lot alike as babies, and they did until about the 3-4 month mark, but Avery has taken on her own look since then. You can definitely tell my girls are sissy's though!

Caroline said...

No, they look like brothers not carbon copies, I thought my girls looked exact at this age then Ava changed and looks like Kale, Grace looks more like a mix of us both. Hope you are doing well, you seem to be so happy being a mom!

Laura Blue said...

not carbon copies...but thy do look alike. and they are both studly!

Sara Hollobaugh said...

They do look a lot alike but not exactly! I cannot believe Carson at 6 months looks just like Carson today!

Kapri said...

I only think Blake looks like Carson when he smiles real big or giggles...but man are those cute cute boys!

d feist said...

You have to cutest boys. I have to get down to AZ so I can see Blake. He's getting so big.