Blake doing his tummy "exercises" as we like to call them. Carson and I have the job of keeping him happy and laughing. He has been rolling over (from his back to stomach) the past two days. He has done it before but more out of accident I think. I can make Blake laugh by saying, "Ah boo!" and making funny noises with my mouth. It gets him everytime and I love hearing his laugh and squeal.
Tuesday, April 07, 2009
Tummy Time
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
What a cutie!!! I can't believe how big he's getting and we're missing it all. You really do need to come for a visit...anytime!
PS- Do you have a "good" gluten free recipe for basic bread? I've tried a few that claim to be good, but are nasty. Help!
How cute is he? It's nice that he has a cheering section in his older bro! He will be crawling before you know it!
Oh Bean. You are even cuter on your tummy. and I LOVE the awesome sandlas you were sporting the other day...such cute smiles!
He is starting to look more like "little" Carson to me. Are you still coming to Utah in April?
Lynsey,
my blog is now private. If you didn't get an invite, email me...mcoates91@yahoo.com so that I can invite you.
Post a Comment