Is that playing I see between my two boys!? Seriously!? This morning marked a very special day. Carson was actually laughing, talking and playing with Blake. Granted Blake still doesn't do much, but Carson was laughing while Blake tried to hold his hand. This is the most interaction I've ever seen between the two of them. These are the first pictures of them together where Carson has not been bribed to sit closer to his brother.
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ahhh they are going to be great friends:)
Soon they will start to wrestle. That is very cute too, until they are 14 i'm sure. Cute, cute boys.
to cute! I love the last one, Carson's face is classic...
So fun.. Carson;'s batman shirt cracks me up! I can't wait to see the two of them interact more...the joy of having a 3 year old when your baby is born...wish I were that smart ...haha!
Post a Comment