Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Stomach Bug

Carson had some sort of stomach bug on Saturday. The poor kid was tossing his cookies all day. No fun for any of us! He told me he had a "stomach cake" and I didn't think he was serious. Now he knows he gets Sprite when his tummy is not feeling good, so he is trying to work that to his benefit every day. Keep trying buddy. On Saturday afternoon he was looking sick, sad and worried. He said, "Mom, I think I need to go to the hostible (hospital)."

2 comments:

Sara Hollobaugh said...

Love the update! Blake get cuter and cuter everyday. Maybe your next baby will complete a nice recipe. hehehe. Glad Carson is feeling better:)

Kapri said...

Hostible? That's hilarious! Where do our crazies get this stuff?? Honestly, they are such crack ups. I adore Carson...so glad he's Rome's friend and that you are mine!