Tuesday, March 31, 2009

FHE in Bulldog Canyon

I think Carson had a good time at FHE last night. He crashed in the car before we even got back to civilization. He had so much fun playing with his cousins and loved hearing Grandma and Grandpa Woolf tell stories. His mouth is stained with Hershey's chocolate from too many smores and to be honest that's perfectly fine with me. He had fun and we are making memories!

4 comments:

Paul*Anne*Cohen*Addison said...

Looks like so much fun! Wish we could have been there. I'll be home in June, the week after natalie. 12-14th for Breck's wedding. Excited to come! Love ya

d feist said...

"Making memories"? Do you watch FNL? Carson is so fun. I can't wait for Paul to get big.

Kapri said...

Such a cutie! Looks like Carson had lots of fun in the desert...cousins are the best!

Marci said...

What a great idea. It looks like you guys had a great time. I love all of the pics you have posted! I started laughing so hard when I saw the picture with Carson holding his knife and Blake looking frightened. I swear you could enter in to some kind of contest...