Yesterday was Day 3! What a difference a couple days makes. Carson had ZERO accidents!!
Carson's highly anticipated prize for going all day without any accidents...Scooby Doo and the Reluctant Werewolf. Whatever works! I have a few more prizes on top of the fridge for the next couple days if he can continue to have no accidents.
Congratulations...sounds like he's doing awesome! Seriously, the first day is the worst isn't it?! I'm still putting Jack in pull ups when we go places like Church...just in case! He seems to do pretty good though, it's just better for me to know he's not peeing in Nursery! I'll totally do you're hair. Just call me, or email if you don't have my phone!
That's great news! And what a great prize!! I used to watch those scooby doo movies as a kid, and actually just a week ago, I too bought my girls some scooby doo movies, their favorite being Scooby Doo and the Ghoul School! Good job Carson!
5 comments:
Congratulations...sounds like he's doing awesome! Seriously, the first day is the worst isn't it?! I'm still putting Jack in pull ups when we go places like Church...just in case! He seems to do pretty good though, it's just better for me to know he's not peeing in Nursery! I'll totally do you're hair. Just call me, or email if you don't have my phone!
hooray for no diapers!! i know that accidents are very frustrating, but hang in there, lynsey! you're doing awesome...great job, carson!!
YAY!!! What a big boy! I sure hope the movie was good!
That's great news! And what a great prize!! I used to watch those scooby doo movies as a kid, and actually just a week ago, I too bought my girls some scooby doo movies, their favorite being Scooby Doo and the Ghoul School! Good job Carson!
Yeah for no diapers! Isn't great to only have 1 in diapers! Go Carson!!
Post a Comment