
I didn't know if I'd make it through the day yesterday. My day consisted of a potty timer, books galore, bubbles, treats, juice, prizes on top of the fridge, me on the phone getting potty training consultations from friends and family and last but not least... me crying. Carson had five accidents (all outside luckily!) and two successful trips to the toilet. I debated putting him in pull-ups for bedtime and decided to just see what happened if I didn't. We are now on Day 2. Carson ran into the bathroom this morning all by himself. I've got a long day ahead of me, but I prayed for a little extra patience so I hope that helps. I'm really hoping it clicks for him in the next couple days. I can only handle so much.
5 comments:
your backyard looks beautiful! and we are ready for another girls lunch out. this time closer to your house...i promise. two thursdays from today. write it down! love you!
ugh, potty training.....I'm sending happy encouraging thoughts your way....you can do it! :)
Hang in there.
It just takes time and patients.
It is worth it.
Ugh...potty training is the worst, especially with boys! I must say that is probably the most unpleasant thing about having kids. Hang in there, it will happen when he's ready. Time and patience-it's a hard concept to follow, but it's the only thing that works. You and he can do it!
If you figure out what works let me know. Ellie picks and chooses when to go potty right now. One day she went like 7 times and the next day not at all. I'm too scared to try big girl underwear!
Post a Comment