Day 2 has come and gone. Another long day of asking, "Carson, do you need to use the potty?" and most times I'd receive a response of, "I'm good." He had 5 or 6 accidents yesterday and only 1 today. I guess we could say 1 and a 1/2 but I'm not counting the 1/2. He is really proud of himself and I'm pretty amazed that he's catching on so quickly. I'm sure it helps that he is dying to have the Scooby Doo movie on top of our fridge! Here's a picture of Carson from today. Way to go Carson!
I had to throw a picture in of Blake. I finally got a good smile on camera. He is seriously such a happy and content little guy. We just love him to pieces!!
I had to throw a picture in of Blake. I finally got a good smile on camera. He is seriously such a happy and content little guy. We just love him to pieces!!
4 comments:
such a cute pic of blakey bean...and good job carson...you're passing up the romester!
Lynsey, how are you having your son sit on the potty? I'm just about to start training my 2 year old boy and feel pretty frazzled about how to potty train a boy-my daughter was so easy, and I don't think JD will be as easy by far! Let me know-my email is ratchedyann@hotmail.com or you can just click into my blog :)
GO CARSON!! He will be potty trained before you know it! Love Blake's smile.
Always a fun time. You just have to be persistent and can't give up. He'll get it soon enough. LOVE your new backyard! How great for you guys. I'm sure Carson is just loving it. Megan and I want to do a park day next week. What's your schedule?
Post a Comment