I get asked this question every day. Today we watched cartoons, took a bath, ran to Uncle Nate's office and the bank, had lunch in our backyard while playing and chatting with friends, had visiting teachers over, took naps, played play-doh and took these silly pictures. We still have a couple more hours before bedtime, so we'll see what else we can fit in before then. Maybe we'll run down to see our favorite dad while he works so hard and take him some dinner. I love that I get to stay home with my two boys. They mean the world to me!! I'm so glad that I get to be their mom.
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Love these picks of all of you! So so cute! Yes, your boys are great...how could you not feel lucky? I pinch myself everyday to make sure life is real...okay, not during the "accidents"...hehe
I like the work family and Carson's little imagination...and of course Blakey Bean in his bumbo...does he need a pink one too? haha
You have such cute little boys. You're very nice for really saying what you did... when I get asked that question, I say I sat around and did nothing (b/c that's what someone thinks I do). :) Ha ha.
Love the pics. I can see Carson's expression going down hill in each one:)
Lyns, your boys are just SOOO cute! i can't wait to see you guys!
You do lots of things. I, however, don't often have much to show for it. But, raising the children...I think that's enough for one day.
You guys are so cute!!! Hope things are going well. If you don't remember me, I am Georgia's daughter. :)
Post a Comment