Tuesday, March 31, 2009

FHE in Bulldog Canyon

My parents had the wonderful idea of going out to the desert for Family Home Evening. As we got closer to the edge of civilization and closer to the desert Carson started getting really excited. Carson looked out his window and saw nothing but cactus, bushes and a mountain and yelled, "Mom, is this where the desert lives?" He talked about snakes, guns and climbing mountains. It was lots of fun just to drive out there with him! Once we got to the trail all the kids hopped in the back of Grandpa's truck. I think that was the best part for the kids. My mom sat with them and told stories. Here's a picture of a few of the cousins having a great time. Noah, Cade, Carson, Hunter, Kassie and Ashley
Cade, Carson and Hunter
The cute babies. Kate and Blake.
Blake hiding from the chilly Arizona desert. Okay, I think it was in the 60's. Ha.





2 comments:

Sara Hollobaugh said...

Looks like a super fun time!! And 60 is cold in the Az desert at night!!

Rachelle said...

Sooo cute...it looks like you guys had a ton of fun! Wish we could have been there! I need to give you a call to chat about this whole new diet/world thing that I'm entering into. I've been a little overwhelmed by it all and just acquainting myself with the basics to get started. I will definitely want to pick your brain.
Take care sweetie!