Finally after over five years of living in this house we now have a landscaped backyard! I can hardly control my excitment!! Carson asks to go outside a million times a day. He has been playing bubbles, putting his new swing to good use, riding his dad's longboard, riding his tricycle, eating lunch and just having a good time. Waiting so long makes me appreciate it so much more. Feel free to come over and play with your kids anytime now and heck we'll even have to have a BBQ to celebrate soon!
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
How lovely! We're in the same boat... 5+ years with dirt and weeds (lots of weeds) in our backyard. But I've decided we will put grass in within the next couple of months so I don't go crazy. :)
I can sooo relate! I love having a backyard finally. And I need to ask where you got your patio furniture! I still need to purchase a set.
Congrats on the new yard! I love to send my kids out back to play. It's heaven to have a few minutes to myself sometimes and not have to worry about the kids.
Enjoy!
I should bring Becca (King Karen daughter)over and her and Carson can play together! :)
Congratulations...it looks so great! I also know the feeling well of having weeds and dirt for a backyard forever, so it's so nice to finally have a real yard. Yeah! Enjoy, while you can that is!
Love you cutie!
Post a Comment