Monday, March 16, 2009

Cleaning Up

I keep telling myself that whoever toilet papered us got the wrong house. There are teenagers who live next door so I wanted to have them come out and clean it because their friends were obviously one house off! Oh well. Carson is always up for helping Matt do anything. When Matt is home Carson is his little shadow wanting to do exactly what Matt is doing and asking a million questions while they work. Carson wanted to help use the pipe to get some of the toilet paper down from our huge pine trees in front. It was quite funny watching him try to balance.



5 comments:

Erica Wiezbowski said...

that's hilarious that you got tagged instead of your neighbors...good thing you have such a big helper! carson looks so cute!

Kapri said...

oh Carson...you are just too cute. So, I am guilty. Rome loves lucky charms and yes, he only eats the marshmellows. But I don't give him pedia sure to make up for it...does carnation instant breakfast work?

Sara Hollobaugh said...

That sucks. Especially cause our trees are sooooo tall. They are perfect for toilet papering!! that last pic of Carson looks like it might have hurt:)

Momma Dianna said...

Ahhh...that sucks! I used to hate it how much my house was tee-peed when I was in high school. I always got blamed for it being my friends and I had to clean it up! At least you have two good boys who do it for you! Maybe you need a sign that says teenagers-to the right, or left-whichever side the teen house is on!

The Griffins said...

Okay, you got tee-peed!!?? That is terrible!! But also so classic. I was just thinking the other day about how many times I tee-peed people's houses in high school and started hoping that what goes around doesn't come back around because it would be really annoying to have to clean it up. Looks like Carson is practicing for his teenage years!