
Go ahead...laugh that I took my own 18 week pregnant picture. I keep telling Matt that I need to have him take a picture of me and it just doesn't happen. I don't want the entire pregnancy to go by and not have a picture, so this will have to do for the 18 week shot. Here you have it....my 18 week baby bump. I know I won't be able to button these jeans for long. It's been a struggle that last couple times they have come out of the wash.
14 comments:
that's a pretty sassy look on your face! :) Cute picture though!
you know you're adorable, right?
oh I wish I looked like that! you look so great!
you are so cute. I just love ya
You're way too small for 18 weeks! Can't believe another boy! At least your a pro at boys and I'm a pro at girls! Fun times ahead!
I haven't taken one this time. It doesn't look hardly as cute at 35 weeks. Not for me, anyway.
Ugh. Can I hate you for looking so good?
Congrats on another boy! You look so cute prego!
love, love, love it. you are tiny. and the same thing alwasy happened with jason and i when i was pregnant the first time...so this time around, i only took one picture of myself....pathetic! congrats on another BOY!!!
Lynsey you look fabulous! Congrats on another boy but I will admit I was hoping for you a girl because I love having daughters. They are great friends as adults. But your boys are very cute. Good luck!
Ummmm, excuse me - but you're the cutest little pregnant woman I've ever seen! I'd take pictures of myself all day long if I looked like that! xoxo
Ummmmm I look as big as you and I am not pregnant. Seriously! I am looking at my gut as I am typing!! No Fair:)
Hi, looks like congrats are in order for you too! I'd love to meet you someday so you'll have to let us know when you're up here in Utah next :)
Karin (Robert Smith's wife)
your bump is hott... and I love sara hollobaugh, she is funny, way to keep it real sarah!
Post a Comment