My pediatrician recommended I take Carson in for his first dental visit. We made an appointment two weeks ago and I've been prepping him since then. We ended up going to my cousin, Dallas Woolf, who's new office is on Val Vista & University. Carson absolutely LOVED it. He kept saying, "This is so cool!" After we left he wanted to know when we were going back. If any of you are looking for a good dentist for your kids...I'd highly recommend Dallas! He has a great personality for little people. Carson was really excited about the sticky hands he got and about his timer for brushing his teeth. He even informed me that he wanted to drink water to keep his teeth "sparkly".
Thursday, March 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
oh, my these boys are DARLING!!
Nice job Carson!!
What a crack-up! Carson is such a ham! I'm crazy about him!!!
Oh that is the cutest little Lynsey boy I've ever seen!!!
Post a Comment