It's Friday! Thought I would upload a few random pictures about today. Carson just left for his "Grandma Day" and sleepover at Grandma and Papa's house. He has really been looking forward to this and has worked hard for this fun reward! A few weeks ago I shared my frustrations with Matt about Carson's unwillingness to do certain things that I felt he was more than capable of doing. Matt suggested we get him a sticker chart and reward him if he could get them filled up. He loves his stickers! He got to go to Bahama Bucks for his favorite lime flavored snowcone when he fulfilled all his duties for five days and got to sleep over at Grandma's house if he could fill up two charts! We packed his bags and he was off to the dinosaur museum and I'm sure lots of other fun stuff today with Grandma Gail.
One of the things Carson has been working on is saying his own prayers at night before bed. He has done a great job, but I have to muffle my laughs sometimes. He says the funniest things. My favorite so far...."Thank you that Dad can work all day long, so I can eat snowcones."
On another note...I received some packages from UPS today. Oh happy day! I am so excited to get everything out and set up for the boys shared room. I even got a little something for the nursery. Pictures to come once everything is arranged.
And for last...a snapshot of Blake's very favorite book. He brings it to me at least ten times a day. One morning I was drying my hair and he wanted me to read it. I told him to take it to Carson. He walked away with his book in hand. About a minute later I went to check and see if he did in fact take the book to Carson. Sure enough Carson and Blake were sitting next to each other on the couch and Carson recited the entire book to Blake. No, Carson can't read yet, but the book is very repetitive and he knows it well! So cute to watch them together. There are several things that I want to capture on video of those two. Especially when Carson goes in to Blake room after his nap. He talks in a high pitched voice and says, "How's our sweet baby? How was your nap?" I'm glad they get along and love each other. I could ask for more.
Happy Friday!
1 comment:
Yeah Carson! WTG-bud! He is just so DARN cute!
Post a Comment