It's official! Our little peanut is another BOY!


We are very excited! I told Carson he was going to have another brother. We got in the car and he asked, "Where's the baby?" I only wish it happened that fast! I guess we'll have to wait until July. Carson also asked if we could go buy him a buddy (a blanket) after his nap today. Too cute. Having three little boys will be so fun! I always thought I'd be the mom to all boys.
14 comments:
yay!!!!!! i am so happy for you! you do boys so well & adding another will be so cute!
Yay...congrats...so was the the prediction they had before? I go tomorrow to get the final decision on this little one.
Congrats Lynsey!! Sound like fun.... 3 boys!! Hope you're feeling OK!!
Congrats! So excited for you to join the 3 boy mamma club!
Congrats! You guys make such cute boys.
Great pictures. Boys are cute, dangit.
YEAH!! Congrats Lynsey!!
I'm so excited for you! Now our boys can be friends! when your due date?
Congrats! Sounds like he'll fit right in with a great boy mama!
You make the cutest boys! I told Rome Carson's mommy was having a baby boy and he went into a fit. Maybe when you have #4 I'll join you :) Bring on the matching outfits (sorry matt)
Congrats!! I thought for sure you were having a girl. Mark said you were having a boy and I thought he was lieing. I had to check your blog myself. Yea, so fun!!
Hey Laura. Yes, our boys will have to be friends. I'm due August 1st.
so exciting... I have the same feeling about the all boy thing... so happy for you guys!
we love boys at our house too. How fun. We are excited for you!
Post a Comment