It doesn't happen often that I'm just with Blake. He's my little sidekick. He has such a sweet and happy personality and I just love him. I wonder how many times a day I tell him that. Lots. Love you little man.
I tell Reagan, "I love you," seriously like thirty times a day. I just can't help it. I look at your cute little face and I just can't keep it back. Maybe I say it too much, but I'd rather err on too much than too little.
2 comments:
I am sure he too loved is time with his mommy!
I tell Reagan, "I love you," seriously like thirty times a day. I just can't help it. I look at your cute little face and I just can't keep it back. Maybe I say it too much, but I'd rather err on too much than too little.
Post a Comment