It seems like the newborn phase always goes by so quickly. Blake is now 2 months old. He weighed in at 11 lb 15 oz of pure perfection at his two month appointment this week. He is such a sweet and happy baby. He has started to give us big smiles which we absolutely love. Carson is starting to notice him just a bit more. Carson likes to share his bath tub toys and likes to show off his Batman skills for Blake. We are so happy to have this darling boy as part of our family! My friend Kapri took these photos of Blake last night at her house. Aren't they great!? Thanks Kapri!! I'm about ready to go out and purchase Matt some higher quality camera gear and Adobe Photoshop Lighthouse. I'm afraid his love of photography has dwindled because he doesn't have the camera set up he really wants and because his Rebel had orange juice spilled on it (thanks Carson) and has never been the same since. He has taken such wonderful photos in the past several years and I don't want Blake and other fun family photo opportunities to get passed by.
4 comments:
Love all of the new pics! Kapri did a great job. I love the new family pictures!! Everyone looks fabulous:)
What sweet pics of baby Blake! He's a cutie!
I love those pictures!! How stinking cute! Kapri can take pictures of Shelby anytime she wants! :)
kapri did a great job...he such a an adorable little boy! great photos
Post a Comment