Carson & Payten enjoying a ride at Babies R Us. Please note that Carson would not allow Payten to sit with him so she opted for Dumbo's foot. She seemed happy enough. Sara and I thought it was pretty darn cute. I love these two!
I had to bribe Carson to sit by Blake for a picture. Don't you love the massive peppermint in his mouth. I got all new decorations for the tree last year at 50% off and a new tree this year! I put up the tree on November 14th all by myself and went into labor only hours later! Blake obviously knew having my tree up was a priority before he arrived.

Blake - 2 weeks

I love little feet pictures.

Blake - 2 weeks

I love little feet pictures.



1 comment:
Love the picture of Payten and Carson. That was really nice of him to let her sit on the tail :).
Post a Comment