Blake Woolf Evans was blessed on Sunday, December 28, 2008 at Grandma and Grandpa Woolf's house. He was lucky enough to be blessed the same evening as his cousin, Kate Woolf. He wore the same blessing outfit Carson was blessed in which I thought was pretty special. My mom also made Blake his blessing blanket. Lots of hard work and love went into it and I will always cherish it. Matt gave him a wonderful blessing and we were fortunate to have lots of family there for Blake's special day. Days like this make me so grateful for all I have in my life - especially for my husband, two little boys, our families and knowledge of the gospel.Monday, January 19, 2009
Blessing Day
Blake Woolf Evans was blessed on Sunday, December 28, 2008 at Grandma and Grandpa Woolf's house. He was lucky enough to be blessed the same evening as his cousin, Kate Woolf. He wore the same blessing outfit Carson was blessed in which I thought was pretty special. My mom also made Blake his blessing blanket. Lots of hard work and love went into it and I will always cherish it. Matt gave him a wonderful blessing and we were fortunate to have lots of family there for Blake's special day. Days like this make me so grateful for all I have in my life - especially for my husband, two little boys, our families and knowledge of the gospel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a cutie! Seriously next to my boys I think you have the cutest boys, they must take after their mother! It looks like your holidays were great. Now maybe as things settle down we can schedule a playdate?!
congrats on the little guy getting blessed...what a sweet thing!
Post a Comment