Thursday, January 22, 2009

Sweet Blake

Here are two more pictures that Kapri took last weekend at her house. I know I've said it before, but I'll say it again - I love this little boy. He is such a sweet baby and we all just adore him. Carson asked the other day if "Blakey Bean" could come somewhere with us. I hope Carson and Blake grow up being best friends. I know that might not happen, but a mom can only hope.





8 comments:

Sara Hollobaugh said...

Those are such sweet pictures! I love pictures of babies with parents.

Anonymous said...

Such cute pictures. It's amazing how fast they grow up. When I see newborn babies I'm always amazed at how big Annie really is.

Anonymous said...

lyns! those pics are precious.

OurHappyFamily said...

Oh my gosh... those are precious! I LOVE them! It must be second babies... Ava is an "ANGEL" too! You have a darling family!

Nicole said...

okay blake is adorable and i wish i had seen him in person...that's what i get for being such a lame friend... miss y?ou lady. when i come home to visit, can we definitley go to the park!

Kapri said...

Blake....come over soon so we can take more pictures of your cuteness...on purpose...in good lighting. Oh, and bring that cute mom and brother of yours because Rome and I will be sad without them!

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

I LOVE these pics of you two!

Monica said...

This last pic of you and Blake is SO precious L!