Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Shortly after this picture was taken Blake went to sleep for the evening. He didn't get up until 8:20 a.m. the next morning. 7 weeks 5 days and sleeping through the night! Now if only I could get him to enjoy napping during the day I'll be set! Every night since then I put him to sleep and wonder if it was all a fluke but we are going on night six of him sleeping all night. I love this baby!
Blake and his Dad at KS. Carson I'm sure is running laps around the building while this picture was taken.
Blake - 1 month
Taking a nap while the boys watch TV.

Two of my favorite boys.

One of my other favorite guys - Batman A.K.A Carson
He comes up to me with this mask on and say, "Mom, you ever seen Carson?" He then quickly pulls up his mask and says, "Here I am!" Some days I'm about ready to put this kid in eternal timeout but then he does something cute like this and I'm reminded once again how darling this boy can be!

No comments: